3 milling heads (vertical, horizontal 360 degree - C axis, fork- A axis)
Table (5000 x 2000) mm
Between columns 2500 mm
With wireless electronic hand wheel
CNC Heidenhein iTNC 530 HSCI
Machine was originally built in 1989 for BMW factory in Germany. It was used to produce press dies to stamp door and side panels for BMW
It was later sold, moved and put under power.
In 2011 a total restoration was performed on the machine. Every single piece was changed for new. Machine was stripped to the bare casting.
Present ownership never expected to sell the machine, but new unexpected infusion of money became available and a new replacement was acquired and expected to arrive by end of this year. At the very latest, by end of June this machine should be removed from this location because foundation for the new machine must be initiated..
This machine is available for immediate delivery.
Scope of restoration:
- modernization of table drive, drive is made by ball screw (new from TOS), ball screws are on all axis
- new electric ( in electrical cabinet each really or point have its own number, this same number is on wire connected to in, marked by every 10 cm on total wire length between machine and electrical cabinet)
- new Heidenhein iTNC 530 HSCI
- new hydraulic, every single connector, pumps engines replaced for new
- new guideways covers
- spindle totaly refubrised,
- approx one month ago they replaced milling head motor for new for approx 11 000 EURO cost, acquired from Heidenhein.
Under power, fully operational in excellent condition in factory.
Machine total approx weight is ca 90,000 Kg ((approx 200,000 Lbs).
Must be moved by approx end of June, 2016.
Thank you for contacting us. We will get back to you as soon as possible